LaSalle, Monroe, and Washington Streets
• 1 year lease
• 2-3 bedrooms units
• Bathrooms with bathtub
• Washer & Dryer
• Full kitchen appliances
• Open backyard
• Parking off street
4 units are specifically desgined for accessibility comfort based on disability. The housing units available are:
• 2 bedroom units
• 3 bedroom unit
Our plan, "Blueprint for Revitalization" takes actionionable steps to enhance the quality of life for neighborhood residents, focusing on improvements to environmental factors and solutions to social concerns. The overall goal for the area is to restore its status as a desirable community and place for home-ownership, where housing remains affordable while property values rise, for all families and individuals regardless of what stage of life they find themselves in.
The IRS Low Income Housing Tax Credit Housing income limits, rent restrictions and the full-time student rules apply for this property.
ALL household members must meet the following requirements:
• No age limit required
• Minimum of 1 persons per unit and 6 persons per unit
• Must pass all screening criteria, as described in the tenant selection plan linked below.
→ Applicant must meet the definition of Family (defined by HUD) and meet occupancy standards, stated on page 4 of the tenant selection plan linked below.
→ Applicant must demonstrate the ability to pay rent.
→ Applicant must be capable of fulfilling the lease requirements and must comply with lease terms.
→ LIHTC Applicants with households comprised entirely of full time students are not eligible unless they meet the specific criteria, shown on page 3 of the tenant selection plan linked below.
→ HOME Applicants must follow the Section 8 Student Eligibility Requirements, shown on page 3 of the tenant selection plan linked below.
Once received, you will be mailed a letter to inform you of your elgibility for our wait list.
Please e-mail or mail FULLY COMPLETED APPLICATION to Matt Karchner:
Address: Matt Karchner | Property Manager
700 Sawmill Road Suite 101
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
Any questions or concerns? Call us!
Matt Karchner: (570)-784-9373 x118
• Income limits do NOT apply if you have a housing voucher.
• Income must fall within 40% - 60% of the area median income as listed in the Revised Income Limits, published yearly at HUD.gov. To view the Revised Income Limits on HUD.gov, click HERE. Then click the red button below Access Individual Income Limits, stating "Click Here for FY 2019 IL Documentation".
• Rent payment is determined based on household's current level of income.
Stay up to date with us on
Berwick's West End's Facebook page
View other housing listings, besides CSG, through PHFA Listing by clicking HERE
Unit Type Tenant Paid Rent
2BR (MIU) Income Based
Rent for individuals with 50% of the median income
Rent for individuals with 60% of the median income